A 1-2-1 confidential consultation will determine what your dosha is, where you are in terms of Prakriti and Vikriti and what problems you are facing – physical and emotional. This will last between an hour and an hour and a half and will include
- Darshana or direct observation i.e. looking at the tongue diagnosis,observing your physical appearance, voice observation etc.
- Sparsana or touch which means pulse diagnosis, observing the texture and temperatire of your skin, heart and breathing rate etc.
- Prasana which will be a chat where I will find out more about you and your lifestyle.
Your typical Ayurvedic “prescription” will be a unique combination of:
- Diet – making changes to what and when you eat to addresse agni and ama.
- Herbs – herbs will be suggested both in cooking to address imbalances and as medicine.
- Lifestyle – a combination of yoga, meditation and exercise to help your energy levels and address your therapeutic needs.
Initial consultation – £30
Follow up appointments – £30.